Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,772,096 ₦ (€6,460) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (39 minutes ago)