Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,375 ₦ (€6,296) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)