Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,010,864 ₦ (€5,950) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)