Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,876,943 ₦ ($8,935) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)