Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.527 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,084,619 ₦ (Bs 101,047) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)