Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.782 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,803,989 ₦ (Bs 119,691) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)