Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 310%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,790,200 ₦ (Bs 120,023) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)