Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.479 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,390,953 ₦ (Bs 139,487) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)