Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 85% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 267,915 ₦ (Bs 59,719,691) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)