Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.769 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,496 ₦ (€5,097) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)