Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.340 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,868 ₦ (€5,476) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)