Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,656,730 ₦ (€6,296) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)