Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.139 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,496,738 ₦ (€4,520) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)