Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,855,748 ₦ (€4,469) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)