Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48018 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,603,154 ₦ (CH$3,338,632) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)