Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47763 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,780,620 ₦ (CH$3,728,020) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)