Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.453 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,554,929 ₦ (R$ 22,323) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)