Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.104 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,388,205 ₦ (447,289 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)