Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.853 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 872,944 ₦ (305,948 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)