Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04125 NGN / GNF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,932,911 ₦ (71,092,337 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)