Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.114 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,681,064 ₦ (€6,367) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)