Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.467 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,559,041 ₦ (€8,424) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)