Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.673 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,317,542 ₦ (ARS $74,550) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)