Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.559 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,468,954 ₦ (ARS $71,449) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)