Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.631 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,583,199 ₦ (ARS $80,648) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)