Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.478 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,449,953 ₦ (ARS $70,805) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)