Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.161 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,698,902 ₦ (L 112,056) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)