Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.784 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,233 ₦ (L 113,625) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (18 minutes ago)