Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.104 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,601,181 ₦ (L 106,014) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)