Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,941,104 ₦ ($9,337) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)