Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 NGN / LKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,267,145 ₦ (602,678 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)