Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,946,642 ₦ (€4,422) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (34 minutes ago)