Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,346,464 ₦ (€5,576) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)