Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.939 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,202,330 ₦ (16,044 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)