Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.347 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,815,197 ₦ (€6,962) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)