Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.612 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,533,932 ₦ (Mex$ 74,418) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)