Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.873 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,605,685 ₦ (Mex$ 89,840) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (44 minutes ago)