Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.474 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,191,184 ₦ (Mex$ 82,299) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)