Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,907,754 ₦ (Bs 82,167) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)