Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,811,251 ₦ (Bs 120,687) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)