Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.589 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,977,908 ₦ (Bs 83,675) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)