Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01440 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 682,062 ₦ (Bs 47,379,557) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)