Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.180 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,013,826 ₦ (Bs 93,654) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (39 minutes ago)