Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.341 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,087,817 ₦ (€6,117) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)