Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,353 ₦ (€5,157) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)