Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.963 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,189,312 ₦ (€4,909) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)