Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02659 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,908,815 ₦ (Rp 71,783,356) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,666 (29 minutes ago)