Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33678 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,749,178 ₦ (₩5,193,839) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)