Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31017 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,680,761 ₦ (₩5,418,861) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)