Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.481 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,273,776 ₦ (110,948 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)