Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.870 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,399,502 ₦ (157,778 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)