Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.399 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,299,993 ₦ (114,048 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (26 minutes ago)