Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.455 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,664,888 ₦ (NZ$11,873) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)