Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.529 NGN / MDL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,171,594 ₦ (57,071 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)