Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.835 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,470,196 ₦ (41,027 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)