Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.478 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,388,318 ₦ (S/. 12,454) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)