Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.389 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,728,630 ₦ (S/. 18,710) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)