Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.296 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,437,422 ₦ (S/. 13,032) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (43 minutes ago)