Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.820 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,388,537 ₦ (S/. 12,760) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)