Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.301 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,147,060 ₦ (S/. 10,494) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)