Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.851 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,095,160 ₦ (Mex$ 64,989) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)