Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,802,123 ₦ (CH$2,979,337) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)