Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,783,501 ₦ (元37,855) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)