Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.784 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,339,917 ₦ (S/. 12,095) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)