Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.661 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,723,437 ₦ (198,995 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)