Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.064 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,345,093 ₦ (148,399 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)