Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.728 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,234,295 ₦ (89,909₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)