Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.251 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,287,262 ₦ (97,143₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)