Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.556 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,144,423 ₦ (84,424₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)