Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.205 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,131,831 ₦ (92,733₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)