Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.701 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 861,306 ₦ (62,866₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)