Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.171 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,843,761 ₦ (元39,933) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)