Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.925 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,672,962 ₦ (元37,239) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)