Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.128 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,014,038 ₦ (元35,255) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)