Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.451 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,278,496 ₦ (руб 234,565) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)