Cost of living comparison between Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.250 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,291,068 ₦ ($7,530) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)