Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 271.233 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,316,923 ₦ (C$8,542) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)