Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,530,990 ₦ ($11,139) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)