Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,347,498 ₦ ($10,627) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)