Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 356.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,138,530 ₦ ($8,816) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)