Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 347%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,119,366 ₦ ($11,604) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)