Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,354,389 ₦ ($10,649) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)