Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.114 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,052,324 ₦ (€4,874) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)