Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.093 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,319,014 ₦ (€5,281) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)