Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,144,462 ₦ (€6,403) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)