Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.656 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,956,687 ₦ (€5,440) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)