Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.684 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,266,082 ₦ (€6,613) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)