Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28699 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,455,027 ₦ (₩12,038,669) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)