Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.408 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,134,434 ₦ (元39,230) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)