Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.628 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,347,761 ₦ (₨291,215) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)