Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.154 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,136,239 ₦ (€4,821) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)