Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.794 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,106,188 ₦ (€4,725) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (24 minutes ago)