Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.999 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,051,714 ₦ (₨684,122) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)