Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.030 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,676,435 ₦ (₨553,224) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)